A Fulfillment of Prophesy at Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
This October, an event known as “The Moment” is taking place to help usher in new light, love, and transformation on this planet.
“…The Moment represents an international gathering of people of all faiths, cultures, races, and backgrounds who will take a step toward recovering the collective soul of all mankind. This collegial effort based in our mutual faith in God as the individual knows the Creator, together in prayer, worship, ceremony, and fellowship represents many of the ideals curative and pastoral we work to achieve.”
- Rev. Dr. Fred Wilcoxson, Manataka, College of Pastoral Supervision and Psychotherapy
• Sunrise Ceremony: Starting at several locations at the bottom of the mountain spiritual elders will lead processions along forest trails leading to sacred places on the mountain. Choirs from local churches will accompany walkers as they journey upward on wooded paths. Shofars, made from the horns of unblemished rams and conch shell horns will sound from various locations around the mountain. Sounds and rhythmic beats of deep drums will continue the vibration throughout the ceremony.
• Awakening Preparation: After descending the mountain, ministers, rabbis, and spiritual elders of many faiths will speak at several venues around the mountain to prepare the people for the Awakening as church bells ring out across the city. Groups will be led in prayer and song.
• The World Drum will be presented during the Moment event. First created in Norway by Sami shamans, the famous World Drum will be played by hundreds of people during the Moment. The World Drum has been presented at ceremonies across the globe in hundreds of countries since it was created. The World Drum is the manifestation of a vision of peace, and is a symbol of the Circle of Life and that all are connected. It is meant to be a wakeup call or awakening for all humanity.
• Processionals: Spiritual Elders and members of many faiths will lead groups in prayer and song in preparation for theMoment when all hands will be joined around the 7-mile route around the sacred Manataka Mountain. You will be instructed to follow directions to the designated location, by color and number, where you will experience the Moment.
Click HERE for more info